Skip to main content

Olaf and Elsa's Winter Break


     Hello everyone and a very Happy 1st day of December! I don't know about you, but this season is my favorite time of year and I hope this month brings more joy, peace and fulfillment to your lives.
In my home we are counting down the days until Winter Break begins and I'm super excited to announce that a couple special guests will be joining us on our holiday adventures. You've probably already guessed it from the title of this post, but just in case... Elsa and Olaf from Disney's Frozen will be tagging along with us this holiday season. I'm really looking forward to the festivities, crafts and all the holiday movies.

     My daughters and I are excited and would LOVE for you also to join us on our adventures this Christmas. Beginning Saturday December 19th, I'll be posting pics and videos via Instagram , so be sure to connect with us so you won't miss anything!

Merry December,

Mrs. Mae
Join me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Instagram





Comments

  1. Oh What Fun... I know you and your family had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you'll be doing this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...