Skip to main content

Taking the More Peaceful Route


On any given school day there is an unique hustle and bustle trying to get everyone out of the house on time, especially in my case. I had my 3rd c-section early this year and it left me feeling a bit helpless and weak in my body. Long story short our drive to school has become stressful, but
this morning I decided to avoid the traffic and what seems to be a never-ending string of red lights to take a more scenic route. About 4 minutes into my commute this scripture came to me “…seek peace and pursue it.” – Psalm 34:14. At that moment it truly hit me that the morning commute didn’t have to be so hectic, even with my circumstances. Needless to say, I’ll be taking our new scenic, quiet route from now on.

It’s so important for us as daughters of God to always seek peace in every area of our lives, even if it is something seemingly insignificant as the commute to school. On the way back home, I was smiling and praising the Lord! I’ll definitely be more mindful about pursuing peace in all areas of my life.

May this week be full of laughter, joy and peace in Jesus name!

Sincerely,

Join me on Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google +

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...