Skip to main content

Surrendering my Plans for God's Perfect Plan

As back to school fast approaches, I am embracing God's perfect timing! Earlier this year I applied for my 2 youngest daughters to attend preschool, so that I could have more uninterrupted time to grow and expand my company.  I'd be perfect, I thought -- kid free for 6 hours a day-- Woohoo, just imagine time to myself, time to workout (much needed), time to network, time to get my nails done-- lots of time to do things I like to do -- Well...
how does that saying go... "If you ever want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans". So last week the day finally comes to find out if my kiddos got accepted into school and guess what -- they didn't! OMGOSH, God are you serious, I asked! I had my plan laid out, what happened? You gave me this vision and you know everything I need to get it accomplished-- Now, what do you want met to do? 

God answered me and said -- TRUST ME! 



Peace indescribable filled me after hearing that! God had to bring it back to my remembrance, that I prayed for His will to be done. Along this Christian journey, I'm learning more and more that God's thoughts are not my thoughts neither His ways my ways and quite frankly I'm happy about that because God has never made a mistake, but I sure have! For that reason alone, I trust God!  During this season, my days may be filled with diapers, play dough, spills and chores but in the midst of it all I get snuggles, kisses, smiles, laughs and even a sticker from time to time. I can't complain, God has a plan even when my plans seemingly fall flat and His plans for me are greater!

Have you ever experienced a plan falling through and God working it out another way, please share, I'd love to hear from you!


Cheers to God's perfect plan,

Join me on Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google +

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...